Thank you for this. It is very logical and covers all aspects. Great to introduce the topic and to relate it to mean, median and mode. Preparing well to linking cumulative freq to MMMR and box plots.....
Pokey Porcupine provides a fun way to practice math skills!<br />
This Pokey Porcupine card game allows students to practice calculating the percent of a given number while playing a friendly game of Poke. In addition, the cards could be by individual a student at their desk.<br />
Be sure to check the preview for the types of questions students will be asked to solve.<br />
The set contains:<br />
• 36 poke cards.<br />
• Instructions for assembly.<br />
• Instructions for game play.<br />
• Answer key.
was $20, not $12. Save $8<br />
Card game bundle 1<br />
This pack contains FIVE different printable card games at discount. High quality, professionally designed pages of learning material put together by a successful Home Tutor and professional graphic designer.<br />
The pack contains the following games:<br />
• Angles | Card Game for learning basic acute and obtuse angles<br />
• Area of Shapes | Card Game for learning how to measure the area of shapes<br />
• Fractions, Decimals & Percentages Snap | Card Game for learning equivalent values<br />
• Negative Integers Battle | Printable Card Game for Negative Number Sums<br />
• Averages | Card Game for Learning Mean, Median, Mode & Range<br />
4.MD.C.6 | 6.G.A.1 | 6.SP.B.5c | 7.NS.A.2d | 4.NF.A.1 | 7.NS.A.1c<br />
We are making new products all the time. To keep up to date, feel free to follow us.