I created these exercises in order to make my students practice for the real grammar fill exercise in the AQA exam, as they always struggle to answer this particular type of question.
The document includes 3 exercises (with 12 or 15 sentences each) and includes the answers as well. In some cases more than one option is available (and although I have write them down in the mark scheme, there could probably be more possible answers).
MIRA - NO PUEDO - QUIERES SALIR - TENER QUE
- A lesson which can be used with the Mira Spanish textbook
- A power-point with a wide range of activities and a worksheet to go with it
- A role-play activity with challenge
- Tener que + infinitive grammar explanation
- Interactive resources with differentiation
- A splat game to practise the vocabulary
- A find the missing word game to work on the vocabulary
- The power-point could be used with mini-whiteboards to practise writing longer sentences
I hope you will enjoy my resources and if you have a question on a particular slide or activity, please do not hesitate to contact me or leave me a message. I would really appreciate some feedback :-) Thank you very much.
This is just a Spanish version of the French game I uploaded. You can edit it to suit your groups. All they need are counters and dice. Throw the die and move forward and give the Spanish. If they cannot answer they move back three spaces. First to finish wins.
Please let me know if you spot any mistakes.