- An engaging, fun & interactive pairwork speaking activity.
- Full teacher’s instructions and gamification alternatives are provided.
- The activity can be used for a 1-1 speaking class or as a pairwork activity in a larger class.
- The material is ideal for adults & teenagers, but can also be used for children 11+.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
Part 1: Photo description & comparison
- Students describe photos and compare differences.
- Encourages use of linking terms, connectors and cohesive devices
(Erstens, Andererseits, Darüber hinaus etc…)
- Facilitates active vocabulary acquisition
Part 2: Discussion questions
- Agree / disagree
- Advantages / disadvantages
- Encourages fluency and confidence using German
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 67%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.