Give your students a clear understanding of the body systems with this comprehensive and informative unit! From the “stomach” to the “heart” and the “kidneys” to a “fertilized egg,” students will learn about four major systems of the human body in this 29-lesson unit. As students gain a better understanding of the human body, they enhance their reading and comprehension skills.
- Which intestine is about 22 feet long?
- How many parts does the heart have?
- How does the skin give off waste?
- Why is the umbilical cord important?
- Preview Pages
- Vocabulary Lists
- Informative Readings
- Fact pages
- Crossword puzzle and word search that can be used as pre/post tests
Reading Level 3-4 | Interest Level 5-12