Edexcel Entry Level English Transactional Writing (A05 & A06) Scheme Of Work & Resources
including discussion, individual tasks, research task, all the resources and peer assessment and assessments planned.
- different types of texts
- different types of purposes in writing
- audience and to be able to identify the target audience
- formal and informal writing
- coordinating conjunctions
- subordinating conjunctions
- when to use a paragraph correctly
- label topics of paragraphs
- different tenses
- using appropriate conjunctions in our writing
- vocabulary bank
- statement, question, exclamation & command
- Writing a opening of a short story
- Writing a detailed description about someone using imagery
- Writing an informative text
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.