Edexcel GCSE Crime and Punishment, 1000 to present
- Topic 3: Crime and Punishment in 18th and 19th Century Britain, 1500-1700
- Lesson 1 - Highway Robbery and Poachers
This is the first of five lessons in this topic, including...
- Introductory overview of the period 1700-1900
- Analysis of the reasons for the growth and decline of highway robbery
- Examination of whether the law was too harsh on poachers
The lesson is full of reading, discussion opportunities and a number of different activities for students to complete throughout the lesson.