END OF THE YEAR WORD SCRAMBLE (A THINKING ACTIVITY) PLUS SUMMER WORD SEARCH PUZZLE
* * * END OF THE YEAR WORD SCRAMBLE:
* WE ALL NEED EXTRA ACTIVITIES AT THE END OF THE YEAR!
* DURING BOOK COLLECTING, EARLY FINISHERS, WHATEVER. YOU KNOW BEST!
* THIS ACTIVITY IS NOT JUST A FILLER - IT REQUIRES THINKING!
* 26 SCRAMBLED-UP WORDS! (PLUS ANSWERS)
* Each of the 26 words has something to do with the End-of-the School-Year, but they are all SCRAMBLED UP! Your students must UNSCRAMBLE the words and spell them correctly!
* THESE SCRAMBLED UP WORDS WILL MAKE THEM THINK!
* NOTE: IF the words are too hard for your grade level, give them the first letter of each word to help them along!
* Decorated with End-of-the-School-Year pictures! Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
* * * SUMMER VACATION WORD SEARCH PUZZLE:
* "SUMMERTIME SUMMERTIME SUM...SUM...SUMMERTIME! SUMMERTIIIIMMMEEEE!
* YIPPEE!!!! SUMMER VACATION!!
* 33 words and phrases in this HUGE word search puzzle.
* ALL ABOUT SUMMER AND VACATION! They'll get a kick out of searching for words dealing with their vacation.
* A GREAT FILLER ACTIVITY - they know how to use these and you do too!
Time consuming and for use with ANY age.
Decorated for fun with appropriate symbols.
* 33 WORDS and PHRASES!!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/