Expanded Noun Phrases - Year 5 and 6
Upper KS2 English Teaching Resource
In ‘Expanded Noun Phrases - Year 5 and 6’ pupils learn about expanded noun phrases and how they can improve their writing as per the objectives of the Year 5 and 6 programme of study. This engaging and animated PowerPoint lesson includes:
- A noun phrase recap
- A simple expanded noun phrase explanation
- A complex expanded noun phrase explanation
- A prepositional phrase explanation
- Combining simple and complex expanded noun phrases
- 4 expanded noun phrases activities with accompanying worksheets
As with all our PowerPoint teaching resources, ‘Expanded Noun Phrases - Year 5 and 6’ is completely editable so that teachers can adapt, alter and revise it as much or as little as required.
To preview ‘Expanded Noun Phrases - Year 5 and 6’ in full and to find more KS2 English resources please click here.