These worksheets and activities are designed to help students understand the concept of skip counting, recognize skip counting patterns and apply them.
The completed skip counting worksheets can be colored in to make a lovely farm math wall display.
This skip counting set comprises:
1. 4 b/w worksheets - count by 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s
2. 4 b/w worksheets - look at the pattern and fill in the missing numbers.
3. Matching activity (color but has been designed to photocopy well in grayscale). Copy onto card, laminate and then cut out each round the outside and also along the dotted line for a fun matching activity.
4. Task cards - (color but has been designed to photocopy well in grayscale). Copy onto card, laminate and then cut in half. Great for math centers or for scoot. The children circle the pictures, skip count and then write the correct number with a dry erase marker so you can wipe clean and use the cards over and over again. A space is provided in the top left hand corner for you to write numbers to order the cards as you wish for use with the record sheet.
5. Record sheet and answer key for 4 above.
6. My farm skip counting book - students love to cut out, color and assemble these booklets for themselves.
7. 6 b/w worksheets - fill in the missing numbers and identify the skip counting pattern.
8. 9 b/w worksheets - circle the objects and skip count.
9. 1 b/w worksheet - skip count by 2s, 5s and 10s and identify which is the quickest method.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.