This lesson plan takes students on a journey to:
- discover the art, history, design of shoes
- discover the science and innovation behind shoes
- hunt for facts and secrets about shoe making
- find out how shoes are designed
- discover myths and legends surrounding shoes
- be inspired to write a short story
- design their own perfect shoe
This lesson plan is designed for students to explore independently at their own pace. It can also be used by parents and teachers, to direct learning on a 1-2-1 basis, and in a classroom or group setting.
The lesson plan is designed for use on a computer or tablet and there are lots of links to online content, so there is no need to print.
It is suitable for anyone, but we recommend it for ages 11 to 14.
There are 3 Chapters:
1 - Fashion and Art (duration approximately 45 minutes)
2 - Science and Craftsmanship (45 minutes)
3 - Extra Discovery (45 minutes)
This lesson plan was created in association with Lexicon Learning
This is a fabulous resource with so many links and a vast amount of information. Thank you for sharing.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.