1. Income and Expenditure Introduction- credit and debit
2. Budgeting - being financially savvy and keeping to a personal budget
3. Payslips, tax and national insurance.
4. Public money - how it's spent nationally and locally.
5. Saving, investing and pensions - how to plan for a secure financial future.
6. Personal finance and debt- managing your finances sensibly.
7. Financial products- debit cards, loans, credit cards, bank accounts, what are they for and how do we use them.
9. Money Laundering - what is it and why shouldn't we do it.
10. Financial Products, loans, avings and management.
11. Independent living - with a focus on being financially literate and self-sufficient.
12. What are payday loans and why are these so risky?
13. Why do I need to know about pensions?
14. Buying or renting? Cars and houses.
Variety of different level tasks for MA,LA or Core. Suitable for secondary - all editable.
ALSO - Leave me a review and I'll send you a resource of your choice for free.
Differentiated to 3 levels or 4 levels where possible
Designed to fit Ofsted criteria for' Good' or above
Credit to BBC for clip and links
Many more inexpensive and free resources for PSHE, Citizenship 9-1 and Religious Education at my shop: [EC_Resources
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)](https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/EC_Resources)
Really great resource, saving me hours of planning over Summer :)
Excellent resource, very detailed and great resources included.
Fantastic resource, thank you very much
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.