A board game used to introduce the Five Pillars of Islam and test basic understanding of Islam. Used with my Year 8 classes.
My apologies if you don't have publisher but it was the easiest way to format the board game.
Series of three lessons about war, conflict and peace, including just war criteria for GCSE. The UN worksheet may be from another source, I can't remember, if it is just let me know and I will take it off here!
Used this with KS3 and KS4 to look at key words in a topic. Pupils played once with the cards made for them then they had to make their own set about the topic and play again with a set made by the class.
World Religions: Ramadan (2016)<br />
1. PowerPoint presentation about Islam; Ramadan and Eid-ul-Fitr<br />
2. Ramadan work book:<br />
Learning outcomes:<br />
1. Write a report about Ramadan for a local newspaper<br />
2. Answer written questions about Ramadan<br />
3. Complete a gapped text about Ramadan<br />
4. Write a description of a special day you celebrate<br />
3. Phases of the moon activity<br />
This lesson goes over the Chinese creation story and has everything you need. Good detailed information, learning objectives and outcomes have been differentiated. There are also a range of activities and worksheets that have bee provided. <br />
Excellent range of images, a video clip and activities that kept pupils' engaged throughout the lesson.