- Distance, Displacement and Speed
- Distance, Velocity and Acceleration
- Movement and Position Revision Carousel Lesson
- Resultant Forces and Newton’s 1st and 3rd Laws
- Stopping Distances and Reaction Time
- Mass, Weight and Terminal Velocity
- Squashing and Stretching
- Hooke’s Law
- Definitions for distance, displacement and speed
- Relevant equations
- Acceleration (definition, examples and equation)
- Displacement-Time Graphs Recap (could be easily edited if this is the first time on this concept)
- Velocity-Time Graphs (description, examples, plotting)
- Revision of above content
- Newtons first and third laws of motion
- Free-body diagrams
- Resultant forces
- Stopping distances (definition and how to calculate)
- Investigation to factors affecting reaction time
- Factors that affect stopping distances
- Revisit contact and non-contact forces
- Define mass, weight and gravity
- Calculate weight (W=mg)
- Terminal velocity (2 examples)
- Definitions for keywords associated with forces causing changes of shape.
- Experiment: stretching strawberry laces
- Hooke’s law (concept and equation)
- Investigation in to stretching springs
- Plotting graphs
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.