- Also contain questions on language, literary style, theme, author’s purpose, and other literary elements.
- Designed for use in English classrooms, grades 6 – 8.
- Game boards may be used in various ways; for journaling, homework, while reading or as consolidation.
- Can be adapted for use as individual, partner or group-work, with and without teacher supervision.
- Games require decks of playing cards and dice (or computer generations – random.org has playing card generators and dice rollers).
- Students enjoy the random and gamified nature of the activities, while reflecting on their reading and analyzing literature through cooperative learning activities.
- Questions are recycled across the four game boards.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.