A bundle of 5 PSHE lessons all with a focus on maintaining and managing friendships. Each lesson includes a detailed and well differentiated PowerPoint with accompanying worksheets, clip tasks and questions sheets, engaging consolidation activities, as well as literacy and debate tasks. Everything is editable, easy to follow and can be picked up and used without any extra work by you.
This Pack includes:
- Friendships, fall outs, bullying and making up.
- Respecting our peers and keeping relationships positive.
- Why do people fall out? How can we manage conflict successfully with our peers and mend our relationships?
- Emotional literacy, being sensitive to our friends’ emotions and knowing what is and isn’t appropriate.
- How can we look out for each other? Keeping ourselves and our friends safe in the wider world.
Many more PSHE, RE and Citizenship Resources available at my store: EC Resources