- Complete notes on Priestley’s An Inspector Calls
- Notes on every character and main themes
- Includes context,** stage directions and structural change** (written to include these in exam spec)
- Written by GRADE 9 STUDENT
- Detailed and high level analysis
- Easy to learn from
- Preview is essay plan used by student in** real GCSE exam** (and achieved a GRADE 9)
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.