2020/21 UPDATE - REFRESHED VERSIONS AVAILABLE!
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, AUGUST 2019 9-1 GRADE BOUNDARIES ARE USED
GCSE PE Assessment Tracking & Monitoring Program - versions:
- Standard FULL version (without Individual Pupil Reports)
- ’+ Reports’ FULL version (includes up to 40 Individual Pupil Reports created by the program)
- ’Analysis (HoD)’ version (currently a free version, enabling the Head of Department to monitor the performance of an entire cohort)
READY FOR 2019/2020 and 9-1 GRADE BOUNDARIES / SCALING FACTORS INCLUDED FOR ALL VERSIONS!
FREE TRIAL VERSIONS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD & TRY FOR: AQA / EDEXCEL / OCR
- Please read the attached PDF files (‘Info & Example Book’ and ‘Comparison of Versions’) for details, to see exemplar pages of the program in use and to compare the features of each version
- Please note, the ‘Analysis (HoD)’ version is not available here as a trial but is currently FREE to download when purchasing the other versions
- Create Group & Pupil Profiles (an overview)
- Assessment Tracking Zone, including…
- ALL Theory, Practical & Analysis of Performance / PEP / AEP assessments calculated automatically by the program
- Automated calculation of separate year assessments & overall assessments (also RAG rated vs targets)
- Theory Exam Predictor Zone (automated %'s needed to hit target & various grades)
- Progress Monitoring (to cover all years of the course, including Yr 9 if applicable)
- Pupil Interventions (record, date & evidence throughout the entire course)
- Practical & Analysis of Performance / PEP / AEP Tracking (keep records & assessments of activities covered throughout the entire course)
- Classwork & Homework Tracking (record classwork, homeworks & marking / results throughout the entire course)
- NEW (’+ Reports’ version): Bespoke & personal reports for each individual pupil are generated by the program (up to 40)!
- It’s really important that you enable ‘macros’ if Excel asks you to do so!
- I’m afraid the full editions are not free… there is a one-off fee, but it is considerably less than alternative programs on-line
- In addition, every updated version of a program will be FREE to customers who have purchased the previous full version!
Thank you for looking at the different versions of my GCSE PE - Assessment Tracking & Monitoring Program. If you are interested in purchasing one for you / your school, they are available now in my shop!