6 hours and an assessment (Feminism is a double lesson). Pack includes: 5x fully-resourced, detailed and differentiated hour-long lessons all about gender and male and female societal prejudices, norms trans issues and diversity.
The lessons are editable, so easy to adapt for your own planning. Includes:
- Gender Identity and Transgender issues - an introduction
- Sexism and gender prejudice in society
- Women’s Rights and the fight for equality
- Feminism - a history and detailed analysis of all
- Toxic Masculinity - how men can feel pressure from society to act in certain ways. Also goes into detail about how positive natural masculinity actually is.
- Optional assessment pack
The pack includes 5 x detailed PowerPoints, information articles, differentiated activities, clips tasks with questions and literacy / debate focus tasks. These resources have been designed to be engaging, detailed and easy to follow.
The PowerPoints are in the ZIP files as the files are large. The images have been uploaded to show a few examples of the slides in the lesson :)
You can find many more inexpensive and free PSHE 2020, RSE, Citizenship GCSE, Careers, Tutor Time and RE resources at my shop: MORE EC RESOURCES LESSONS
Teaching PSHE, RE or Citizenship GCSE next year? Why not join our Citizenship and PSHE teachers Facebook group, with 4000 other teachers, for guidance, advice and resource sharing.
You can contact us at email@example.com