German Farm Animals – Auf dem Bauernhof. Flashcards, word wall, handout, worksheets, flip books, activities and games - this 87 page pack contains everything you need to teach 16 German words for talking about a farm.
The vocabulary set includes: der Bauer, der Traktor, die Kuh, der Stier, das Huhn, das Schwein, das Schaf, die Ente, der Truthahn, die Ziege, das Pferd, der Hund, die Katze, das Feld, das Gatter, die Vogelscheuche.
The pack comprises:
1. Suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
2. Word wall set with separate title
3. 16 large color flashcards - image (no text)
4. 16 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
5. A set of small b/w flashcards
6. A color matching activity set (words and pictures)
7. A b/w handout of pictures and words
8. A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
9. A b/w worksheet - unscramble the anagrams and match
10. A fill in the words vocabulary worksheet (two versions - one partially completed for differentiation)
11. A b/w Wordsearch activity with answer key
12. 3 b/w flip books to color, fill in and assemble. Auf dem Bauernhof gibt es ....
13. 2 b/w flip books to color, fill in and assemble. Practices farm vocab, plurals and numbers.
14. Singular and plurals handout - b/w
15. Old MacDonald hat ’ne Farm - fun song - lyrics and music
16. 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
17. Two sets of playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc - 1 color, 1 b/w.
18. A farm picture to color in.