- Class tracker: colour coded easily see where your class are, which areas are stronger/weaker
- DM planning tool: easily cut and paste into planning
- End of year assessment: my version of profile. Use to hand up to Y1 teacher and as basis for end of year report to parents.
- Parent support: self-explanatory
- Progress conversations: a talking point for PM, Headteacher, Ofsted…
- Termly records: Identifies children’s learning and next steps - feed into planning, shows individual progress, great for sharing with parents
Board game. Roll a dice, move that number of squares and make the time it says on a clock face. 4 game boards - written o’clock, written o’clock and half past, digital o’clock, digital o’clock and half past.