Encourage a growth mindset in your classroom with this fun activity pack!
This resource contains a variety of engaging activities that help students understand and develop a positive growth mindset.
This growing bundle contains 16 different sheets to
- My Mindset Matters - encourage your students to reflect on what they can do and what they want to learn
- Meet Your Brain - children can label the different parts of the brain and record their functions
- I Can Grow My Brain - a creative activity to teach children about the power of their brain and how to get the most out of it.
- 5 Things I Like About Myself - encourage your students to think about the things they like about themselves
- I Believe in Myself - students list things they can do and then one thing they can’t do YET!
- The Power of Yet - children list the things they can do and the things they can’t do YET!
- Setting Goals - encourage your students to set a goal to aim for and make a step by step plan about how they are going to get there. (Two versions included)
- My Goals - encourage your students to set goals for learning, being healthy, being a better person and helping the planet.
- Fear of Failure - students reflect on how it feels to fail but also, how it feels to succeed and the risks of not trying new things at all
- Giving Advice - deepen your students understanding of a growth mindset by considering what advice they would give to a friend who has failed at something.
- My Superpowers - students check off their superpowers and add their own (Two versions included - boy & girl)
- Fixed or Growth Mindset - this cut (or copy) & paste activity encourages students to think about attitudes of fixed & growth mindsets
- What Can I Tell Myself? - students deepen their understanding of growth mindset by rewording statements to make them more positive.
This download is a PDF File so you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat to open it.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.