This growth mindset resource includes the main principles of growth mindset to guide children to understand friendship in a meaningful way! The activities are designed to inspire students to think critically about what it takes to make and keep good friends. Teachers and parent want their children to have good friends but is their responsibility to help them understand the key ingredients that underlie friendship formation.
The benefits of this product for children are:
- See friendship as an opportunity to grow not only as a friend, but also as a person.
- Overcome friendship difficulties or common friendship problems easier.
- Recognize their friends qualities and talents and become more patient about what they can’t do YET, students understand that learning requires time and effort.
- Understand that feedback received, makes them stronger and smarter.
- Recognize that there are always problems and mistakes in friendship but they can see them as challenges and opportunities to become better friends.
- Identify strategies to make new friends.
On the other hand, growth mindset friendship helps teachers and parents to get to know their children’s friends and the reasons they choose and keep them.
This resource offers:
Growth mindset Friendship unit, only in black and white.
Enjoy the benefits of fostering a growth mindset culture in your class!