Our students are facing new challenges every day, they often have feelings and reactions to experiences that seem “little” to us but are really “big” to them. This activity is PERFECT to support students who have set challenges or have a hard time dealing with them.
This resource includes the main principles of Growth Mindset and empowers children with social and emotional competences.
- Students are aware that they are competent and capable of overcoming their challenges.
- Students become more responsible and committed with their own challenges.
- Students focus on their effort and hard work instead of the outcome.
- Students discover and find new strengths and weaknesses. This activity gives them a better understanding of themselves.
This resource includes:
- A Growth Mindset - Overcoming Challenges Minibook in black and white, 12 half pages.
- An overhead transparency sample of Growth Mindset - Overcoming challenges Minibook, 12 half pages.
Enjoy the benefits of fostering a growth mindset culture in your class!
Your students will be exercising critical thinking skills!