This is a 37-page digital unit from the middle book in the Hands-on Science series, focusing on the science topic of Life and living. Nine activities are included and are accompanied by a teacher page which includes information to assist the teacher with the activity.
The nine activities are:
- What do seeds need to grow?
- How to grow tasty tomatoes
- Life cycle of a flowering plant
- Habitat hunt
- Teeth enemies
- Where does the blood go?
- Your bones
- Exercise and heart rate
- fun activities to encourage ““learning by doing”” through conducting experiments, investigating, designing, making, constructing, cooking, role-playing and more
- encourage collaborative learning that makes science exciting and interesting
- help pupils gain understanding of essential scientific concepts
- step-by-step instructions and answers
- glossary, science writing frameworks, curriculum links and assessment opportunities provided
This eBook is not transferable, nor can it be on-sold or uploaded to an intranet site. For full copyright details, please see the Copyright Notice outlined in the eBook.