Set of resources for introducing differences and similarities, features of different types of homes at home and around the world, and how homes changed over time.
• Flashcards of different types of homes
• Set of Bingo – with cards of pictures, names and descriptions
• PowerPoint – Different Types of homes – Bingo – to use along side
• PowerPoint – Homes Around the World
• Homes A Long Time Ago – fact sheet
• To know that we live in many different types of homes: match names to pictures
• To know the features of different types of homes: match each home with a description
• To know the name of different buildings and the main features: label the different features and materials used for each type of home
• To know that homes are different around the world: draw arrows to show where the different types of homes come from (map)
• To know the similarities and differences between homes: use key words to explain why
• Homes a long time ago: cut and paste: put pictures in the correct order to show how homes have changed over time
• Non – Chronological Report blank sheet
Useful Tip! Use the PDF doc with your IWB to work through the pages with your children :)
Hope that you like and find them useful.
If you have any comments or recommendations to make, please do not hesitate to do so.
For updates go to my Facebook page – Marie’s Teaching Resources
Thanks for looking :)