Vocabulary Terms with definitions
Gothic Elements Overview, essential for any
lesson or unit on Gothic literature.
2 Vocabulary Quizzes with Keys
TWO Text-Based Activities
Three Essay Prompt Options
Formatted and Complimentary story with underlined
A secret freebie at the end of this product!
- Use this as you see fit . . . great flexibility!
- Or use our organized Table of Contents as well as our . . .
- Handy Lesson Plan with up to two weeks of activities
- Several of these pieces are usable for other Gothic stories or lessons.
- Enjoy our text-based and critical thinking activities as well as our freebie.
- Use as part of a larger Romantic or Gothic lesson/unit.
IF YOU LIKE this product, please consider:
Gothic Literature: Elements and Motifs (available in PDF or in PPT). This product is a fantastic introduction to Gothic Literature, its elements and motifs. It’s fun, entertaining, and makes every Gothic story or novel you teach that much easier to discuss.
Dr. Heidegger’s Experiment: Complete Story Packet, Activities, Quiz, and Key. Complete story packet with Activities, Vocabulary, Comprehension questions, Quiz and Keys. If you are doing a Gothic theme or unit, consider this fantastic print-and-go packet. Students enjoy this story that also comes complete with writing topics interchangeable with our Poe story!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.