A presentation suitable for Grades 6-8 looking at human impacts on Earth system relationships. Presentation includes multi-choice questions to engage students and get them thinking about the subject throughout the presentation.
Explore how humans are impacting Earth system relationships.
Main Skills: Interpret written text, diagrams, and graphs.
Duration: Approximately 45 mins
23 slides covering:
• Human Impacts on Earth Systems
• A Warming World
• Atmospheric Climate Change
• Impacts on the Hydrosphere
• Sea Level Rise
• Coral Bleaching
• Deforestation and Earth Systems
• Impact on the Hydrosphere - Ocean Acidification
• Impact on the Biosphere - Ocean Acidification
• Computer Modelling