My exam revision packs are the resources my examination students value the most. I offer essay plans to the most popular questions on topics within the Cold War which give students structure and which teem with precisely supporting material. In this pack the revision notes are focused on the following questions:
- Who was to blame for the start of the Cold War?
- What were the causes and consequences of US involvement in the Korean War?
- Who gained the most out of the Cuban Missile Crisis?
- Why did the USA get involved in Vietnam?
- Why did the USA withdraw from Vietnam?
- What were the similarities and differences between Hungary and Czechoslovakia?
- Why was the Berlin Wall built in 1961?
- What was the main reason for the collapse of the Soviet Union?
Issuing these notes to students prior to an examination massively boosts their attainment in examinations and I’m very proud to share this resource with you and them. It certainly saves my students a lot of exam stress and has given me excellent results year after year.