Ready to start a Instrument of the Month but don’t have a plan ready? Look no further! This file is a great way to start studying the bassoon, a member of the woodwind and double reed family in the orchestra. This also makes a great contrast or compliment to composer of the month!
This set includes:
- Lesson Plans covering mini-lessons to presented at the beginning or end of your lesson as an “Instrument of the Month” activity.
- Bulletin Board printables including information about the instrument, definitions appropriate to the particular instrument (i.e. Double Reed, Musician, Orchestra, Chamber Music, etc.).
- YouTube links to engaging videos highlighting pieces featuring this instrument.
This set will get you with a Lesson Plan that is ready to print and yet can still be modified to suite your needs. The instrument units focus on a different instrument each month and the lesson takes about 5-10 minutes of the lesson time. I do the lesson at the very beginning of class and focus on listening, discussing music with appropriate terminology, and connecting music to the “real world.” Each lesson comes with detailed information and links to the YouTube videos used in the lesson.
In addition, you will also receive printouts for your bulletin boards with blank pages that can also be modified to suite your needs.
Please download the preview to take a closer look at what this resource includes!
Each lesson plan includes standards that are checked off for the GPS (Georgia Performance Standards). I have also included alternative National Music Standards Checklists and National Core Arts Standards Checklists.
This activity would go PERFECTLY with my Mini Book: Bassoon!
MORE INSTRUMENTS COMING SOON!!!
Like this product? You will also love:
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Pitches! - Bass Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Back to School Music Lesson Plan! 4th and 5th Turn the Beat Around Cup Game
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Dynamics! - Dynamics Symbol Reading Game
Visit my website to join the Free Resource Library!
Teach music. Love life.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.