International World Issues Unit (7 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Unit of Work Pack.
** Pathway: 10 Theme: Celebrating Diversity and Equality Unit: Exploring World Issues **
7 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
Lots of activities
Assessment opportunities and End of Unit assessment Tracker
7 Mindfulness Extension activities
1 x 12 Page Student Work Booklet that follows the lessons (optional if not using exercise books - or use as SEN support)
- Rights and Responsibilities Quiz
- Fair trade and Sustainability Project
- Loyalty Reward Card
1.What is Brexit? How will it impact us
2.Does FairTrade really make a difference?
3.How can the UK support other Countries?
4.Peace War and Conflict throughout the World
5.Women and Equality through the Years
6.#METoo and Times Up Movements explained
7. What international Organisations exist and how do they help the worlds people?
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/10
We sell complete PSHE and Citizenship Units - Take a look at some of them here:
Politics, Parliament and Me Unit
Gangs, Dugs and Alcohol Unit
KS4 Careers and Gatsby Benchmarks Unit
Extremism and Terrorism PREVENT Unit
Exploring British Values Unit
LGBTQAI+ PSHE Unit of Work
Celebrating Diversity in the UK
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
An outstanding resource that is used for PSHE drop down days. Very easy to adapt for non-specialists. I print out a booklet of resources for the students to use. They have saved me so much time and have helped me totally re-vamp my schemes of learning. Thank you.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.