This product is a great way to introduce Greek myths, gods, goddesses, monsters and heroes to
your class. These can be a stand alone unit or be the intro for a study of Greek myths, any books in the Rick Riordan series, or other books based on Greek mythology.
There are activities to focus on the Greek idea of the creation of the world, the 14 major gods and goddesses of the Greek pantheon, and popular Greek creatures, monsters, and heroes.
The product can be done in its entirety or taken apart and used in pieces as it fits your needs. The unit would take approximately 2 months to complete if all of it were done in class.
* Greek Creation Myth articles, questions and activity
* 14 major Greek gods and goddesses chart and quiz (Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Dionysus, Hermes, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Ares)
* 12 popular Greek monsters and creatures chart and quiz (Centaur, Cerberus, Chimera, Cyclops, Griffon, Harpy, Hydra, Medusa, Minotaur, Pegasus, Satyr, Sphinx)
* 7 popular Greek heroes chart and quiz (Achilles, Amazons, Heracles, Jason, Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus)
* Create your own God/Goddess, Monster/Creature, and Hero/Heroine Activity
* Create your own myth activity
*Rubrics and answer keys for all activities and quizzes