- Two problems are included
- First problem is repeated 3 times on one sheet for ease of printing
- Second problem is repeated twice to optimise printing
- First problem regards solely angles within a triangle.
- Second problem regards angles within a triangle, quadrilateral and the harder sheet 2 includes alternate angles (the lattter doesn’t have to be included).
- Cheat sheet, which is a good structure for supporting any ability to complete at least the first task.
HAVE A LOOK
If you found it useful PLEASE leave a review :)
If you want to have a look at a resource on how to use Bitmoji (personal emojis) in lessons please visit:
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
I very liked this site and the layout is absolutely stunning. <br /> my niece is playing nearly every day.
I loved the photos and how interactive it was. It made learning math very fun. 100/10
really useful<br />
it was really useful, I recked my teacher using this and she bought all your stuff.
it has great quality and helped my child a lot<br />
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.