This bundle contains eighteen fully resourced KS3 projects. Suitable for PSHE 2020 / Citizenship / Humanities / Form Time / Drop Down Days / Enterprise and more…
• Community and Society Board Games
• Puberty Magazine Project
• Building Parliament
• Time Capsule Box Project
• The Big Identity Project
• Designing a new Mobile Safety App
• Safety and Risk Team become the teacher Competition
• Health and Wellbeing Community Leisure Centre Project
• Positive role Models Speech Competition
• Prisons for the Future
• Social Media and its impact on Body image project
• Happiness Jigsaw Blanket Project
• Fair Trade and Consumer Choice Project
• Sexual Health Forum
• Launching a new reality TV Show ‘Friendship Island’
• Fake News Project
• War on Drugs in Society Campaign Project
• Making Health and Wellbeing be at the centre of the school campaign Project
As an Extra Free Resource we have included our Teacher Training CPD session on Project Based Learning. Product Code: RSE/C8B/10
Each Project is a 6-7 Week Bundle. Resources, handouts, Lesson material, assessment criteria, support material, feedback and progress sheets, PBL support, certificates and much more… This will give you all the tools to deliver a successful, educational, fun and most importantly organised and structured project!
This project bundle is designed primarily to be used as a 6 Week Homework Project which has regular check in points with the teacher and then presented and assessed at school against a PSHE 2020 Assessment Project skills criteria. It can however be adapted by the teacher easily to be used as a drop down (off timetable) PSHE Day or to be taught over 6 PSHE / Citizenship lessons to a class.
Contents of Identity Project Bundle
- Project walk through PowerPoint for Teachers and Students (Including Extra Teacher notes & assessment Criteria)
- Specific student help sheets and templates
- Project success student feedback sheets (Matched against a detailed tiered five level project success criteria (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
- Peer assessment voting tokens (3 types)
- Teacher project tracker sheets
- Student project planning Brief + project development flowchart
- Project based learning reflection Slides
- Bonus: Levels based Assessment criteria feedback sheets
- CPD - Teacher Top Tips for project based Learning
- Project certificate templates (Themed to the project and in two different sizes)
- Graduation assessment rewards (Themed to the project and in five styles to match students levels (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. our PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
We sell Complete PSHE and Citizenship Units - Take a look at some of them here:
Gangs Drugs and Alcohol Unit
Politics, Parliament and Me Unit
KS4 Careers and Gatsby Benchmarks Unit
Extremism and Terrorism PREVENT Unit
Exploring British Values Unit
LGBTQAI+ PSHE Unit of Work
Celebrating Diversity in the UK
PSHE 2020 Curriculum Overview tool
Secondary PSHE Audit tool for Schools
Primary PSHE Audit tool for Schools
International World Issues Unit
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Hi! I love this- will have to make a few tweaks for my setting (Scotland, Inclusion Support, all 1-1 lessons) but these resources are really excellent!<br /> <br /> Can I just make one suggestion please? I paid for the bundle and downloaded all the zip files. There wasn't an initial title folder i.e. Identity Project; it just came up with all the individual files straight away. This was an absolute pain as I had to trawl through each zip file and try and work out which was which pack- it wasn't glaringly obvious in many cases. Could you change it so that the first thing you see when you open the download is a folder which has the unit title on it! Would be most helpful!!!
Thank you I am glad you love the resources - We will ask TES about how to sort out initial Title Folders for ZIP downloads of bundles - This is more a technical issue on TES's Part
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.