This is an amazing pack for those studying about leopards or reading a book about leopards. This pack includes differentiated templates to accompany work on how a leopard seeks, finds, attacks and catches his prey. The Sign: ‘Beaming Literacy’ is only there for the document protection. It will not be on the ones you download.
Included in this pack are:
- Question Sheet on discussion and thinking about what to write
- Word Mat on Leopards
- Learning Objective with success criteria and keywords
- Tick sheet on what to include in the descriptive writing
- Leopard brainstorming Sheet Differentiated x2
- Leopard pictures for sequencing before writing or getting ideas while in the writing process. x2
- Differentiated sheets on writing the description x3
Thank you for visiting my page.
I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did making it and using it in my classroom!
There are also other resources in my shop. I will upload more so please do visit.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.