GCSE Citizenship 9-1 Revision guide and work booklet for AQA Theme 1: Life in Modern Britain. Citizenship GCSE (9-1) 2016 onwards.
Simple and easy layout for students. The resource includes a 26 pages work booklet and matching 26 pages answer PowerPoint which also acts as a printable revision guide. It will save you hours of planning.
The resource includes all subject content outlined in the AQA specification. Including:
- What British values are.
- The different types of identity and how identity is formed.
- Immigration and emigration including the strengths and weaknesses of immigration to the UK.
- The role of the media.
- The right of the media to report and investigate issues of public interest.
- Press regulation and censorship.
- The role of the UK within international organisations.
- How the UK has assisted in resolving international disputes and conflicts, and the range of methods used.
- How non-governmental organisations (NGOs) respond to humanitarian crises.
- The opportunities and barriers to citizen participation in democracy.
- The actions a citizen can take who wishes to hold those in power to account.
- The role of organisations in helping people.
- Two different examples of how citizens working together to bring change.
- How those who wish to bring change use the media.
Other units for this exam are currently under development and will be available to purchase very soon.