This Life Structure Interactive Notebook Section has a lot to offer! 55 pages of zero repeat items! This Interactive Notebook Section ensures the student receives critical vocabulary in a hands on way.
This INS is really two sections in one package. The first section focuses on cells, tissues, organs, and systems. The second section focuses on Genetics.
- 32 Cell Flap-Fold Vocabulary words
- Unlike other Interactive Notebooks, this INS has typed definitions.
o This is important for students who require written copies for Modifications/504's
- Venn Diagram comparing & contrasting Eukaryotic cells and Prokaryotic cells
- A reading passage describing types of cells
- A diagram of a cell and its organelles
- Organelle description cut-out
- A reading passage focused on Tissues, Organs, and Systems
- A reading passage focused on Genetics, Meiosis, and
- A BCR Prompt concerning Meiosis
- Reading passage focused on Respiratory System
- 2 Sketch Areas
- Multiple choice questions
- 35 Cellular “Study Buddy” cards with an Answer Key
- 35 Genetic “Study Buddy Cards with an answer Key
- 24 Genetics Flap-Fold Vocabulary