Making Applications. Careers and PSHE 2020 (Careers Education) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
To understand the history of HIV and AIDS
Understand the recent advances in HIV treatment and prevention
To explore how the cycle of prejudice and discrimination towards HIV and AIDS sufferers can be broken
Some Key Terms Covered
HIV, AIDS, PrEP, PEP, Anti Viral, Infection, Immune system, CD4
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
Know the history of HIV and AIDS
Understand the prejudice and discrimination HIV and AIDS sufferers face
Understand the recent medical advances in HIV treatment and Prevention
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
- Mapped against Gatsby Benchmark in Careers standards
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8F/LS/208