Board game designed to teach Students about the dangers of malaria and how to prevent it’s spread.
Instructions for game (also written on the boards): Malaria – Survive or Die?
You live in a malaria infect part of the world and must make sensible decisions in order to survive, but these decisions cost time and money – will you survive or die?!
How to play:
• Sort the cards out into 2 piles (different colours in different piles) and place them face down in reach of everyone playing
• Oldest goes first. Roll the die and move your counter the number of squares shown on the die
• If you land on a mosquito square pick up a ‘bite card’ (the red ones) from the top of the pile and do as it says
• If you land on a thought bubble square pick up a ‘decision card’ (the green ones) and do as it says
• The winner is the person to make it to the end first
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.