Original GCSE German ‘My Family’ Listening Lesson with MP3 Audio File, Transcript and Five Related Activities
GET THIS LISTENING LESSON AS PART OF A DISCOUNTED GCSE GERMAN LISTENING PRACTICE BUNDLE AND SAVE MONEY - LIMITED TIME ONLY: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/gcse-german-listening-practice-lessons-bundle-12244303
I’ve put together a listening activity for German students studying the topic of ‘meine Familie and Beziehungen’ or ‘My Family and Relationships’. I feel that this listening based lessons is perfect for GCSE learners who need to revise the topic, who are currently studying the topic or for those who would like to practise their listening through native speaker audio clips.
This GCSE German 'My Family and Relationships listening lesson includes:
- An MP3 audio file read verbatim by a native, female German speaker which lasts just over 2 minutes and 54 seconds
- A 2-page A4 word document, containing the verbatim transcript for the audio file,** as well as five activities** to help exploit the listening activity which covers the topics of
- Family members
- Where we live
- Relationships between family members
- Activities undertaken as a family
- Extended family members
- The five activities include: vocabulary checker, listening comprehension questions, speaking and writing activities.
Set as individual or pair work. Perfect for Y10 and Y11 GCSE students, as well as the equivalent Scottish, Irish, Australian and American exam boards. Use as a reading comprehension activity too!