This four-resource bundle saves 20% compared to buying items individually: it’s a great way to introduce metacognition to your school.
This download contains the following four resources:
- Metacognition Assemblies (x10)
- Reading Comprehension Tasks for Metacognition (x10)
- End of Lesson Metacognitive Reflection Mini-Worksheets (x10)
- Posters about Metacognition (x10)
We added a bonus P4C (Philosophy for Children) resource as well! Have a look at our larger metacognition resource bundles to save more!
Thank you for looking at our resources! Make sure to download some of our free samples: just visit globalmetacognition.com
We offer a range of whole-school metacognition resources that aim to enhance metacognitive skills and strategies in students aged 11-16. You can download individual resources or buy our ‘Whole School Metacognition Toolkits’ that make establishing a whole-school metacognition initiative easy.
Our resources specialise in:
- Boosting Learning-Power
- Teaching Metacognitive Skills & Strategies
- Increasing Metacognitive Power (Intelligence, Memory etc.)
These resources are made and distributed in partnership with The Global Metacognition Institute.
Find more metacognition resources at globalmetacognition.com
Join our Facebook Metacognition Working Group for Teachers & Leaders!
Copyright Adam Godwin (2019)