A pack of bright and eye catching materials to start a creepy crawlies classroom display.
- Bug themed title - Striped and spotted letters designed to cut out individually and mount to make the title ‘MINIBEASTS’ . These are included as a PDF file, and as a Publisher file in case you want to change the sizes of the letters to suit your display board.
- 6 pictures of minibeasts under magnifying glasses to cut out and mount.
- A4 ‘What is a Minibeast?’ card
- 2 x A4 life cycle posters (butterfly and ladybird)
- 3 A4 posters each showing examples of minibeasts from different habitats (soil, plants, pond).
For more primary science resources, see my shop https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/Gdwaters1
For science themed resources and ideas, find me on Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/Naturalselectionlearning/
Science girl clipart from https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Educlips
Ladybird life cycle clipart from https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christine-Obrien-Creative