Over 130 pages of CCSS aligned pages: student workbook, detailed answer key, lesson plans and vocabulary practice. Great for ESL and summer reading! Focus: Plot.
* Skill sheets for the Common Core grade 3-5:
- Plot Line
- Character Studies
- Inference practice
- Point of View writing prompts
- Compare and Contrast stories/characters/settings
* Lesson plans for three-four weeks of reading
* Charts detailing the Common Core Standards and which skill sheets address them
* Student Workbook cover page
* Quizzes for every chapter practicing Plot
* Vocabulary words, definitions and activities
* Writing Prompts
* Detailed Answer Keys
Moonshiner's Gold is a great adventure story that can be used in a variety of ways. Choose to read it as a whole class, read aloud, in guided reading groups, in literature circles, Foundations and Frameworks groups or let students read it independently using Moonshiner's Gold Novel Study as a guide. Great for independent summer reading.
However you choose to use this Moonshiner's Gold Novel Study, you and your class are certain to get swept away in the adventure of a town and a family threatened with being overtaken by outlaws in the business of moonshine, all the while addressing comprehension skills, learning new vocabulary words, meeting the Common Core State Standards and enjoying every step of the way!