Levelled lesson on Mother Teresa looking at her background, her life, what she did and why she did it. Levels are referred to throughout. There are some clips from a film made about her life that you can use.
Our World, Relationships, Is it fair and Looking for meaning , board markscheme and various different text books to make sure that the pupils have more than enough to get top marks. I put the question up, get the pupils to tell me what they think the answer is, discuss it in relation to the mark scheme and what they already know and then give them the answer to write down in their books. I then set a hw for them to learn them off by heart and then test them the next lesson - although they moan, they actually like receiving grades! Hope this helps you. Please leave a comment.
World Religions: Ramadan (2016)<br />
1. PowerPoint presentation about Islam; Ramadan and Eid-ul-Fitr<br />
2. Ramadan work book:<br />
Learning outcomes:<br />
1. Write a report about Ramadan for a local newspaper<br />
2. Answer written questions about Ramadan<br />
3. Complete a gapped text about Ramadan<br />
4. Write a description of a special day you celebrate<br />
3. Phases of the moon activity<br />
This lesson goes over the Chinese creation story and has everything you need. Good detailed information, learning objectives and outcomes have been differentiated. There are also a range of activities and worksheets that have bee provided. <br />
Excellent range of images, a video clip and activities that kept pupils' engaged throughout the lesson.