Here is a great product for improving Year 7 students' spelling and vocabulary skills. There are 14 worksheets in which meticulously selected words in line with NAPLAN requirements (Australian Curriculum) are included for spelling practice and vocabulary learning. The last worksheet gives scope for creative writing using the words that students have learnt.
This resource can be used in many different ways:
1. As a term-long workbook, when printed and made into a booklet
2. As a weekly classwork/homework exercise
3. As a ready-to-go relief lesson
4. As a ready resource for gifted and talented students in Year 6.
5. As a revision exercise for Year 8 students.
In whichever way it is used, students would definitely benefit from this resource!!
Whilst I thought the word lists were great I was a little disappointed in the activities. Copying the words twice and putting 5 in a sentence is all students are expected to do. Was hoping for more diversity in activities.