International Organisation NATO (Military alliance of 29 countries). Series of Worksheet forming a work booklet of classroom-ready activities. Suitable for KS4 and KS3 Humanities students (Focus Citizenship).
The learning objectives for this series of worksheets are:
To study the purpose of international organisations and why they were established
o To understand the role the UK plays as a part of these organisations
o To evaluate the effectiveness of these organisations
We have also included as an extra bonus our popular top tips classroom posters to promote positive wellbeing
- o Contemporary case studies around this topic
- o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
- o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
- o Ready-to-use student worksheets designed to be written on
- o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
- o Minimal preparation required –
- o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
- Positive wellbeing posters
- o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Citizenship and PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
JUST PRINT AND GO!
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.
Be PSHE 2020 Ready with our Cre8tive Curriculum resources!
Join our Facebook group of nearly 1,000 Primary and Secondary PSHE Teachers and School Leaders here