More specifically, here is what this resource package includes (for Chapters 1-4):
- a guide on how to use this resource
- a PowerPoint of 101 slides for the lessons included
- an intro to the literature paper and route of study
- three vocabulary lessons
- teaching Victorian context
- a lesson on, "Lamb to the Slaughter" to explore the mystery genre
- the skill of comparing and contrasting
- going beyond PEE
- identifying and using pathetic fallacy for effect
- evaluating the effectiveness of openings and how an author hook's a reader
Savvy with teaching the content but can't beat dry vocab? Check out the 4 vocabulary lessons that are available in my shop that will jazz up teaching vocabulary from The Sign of Four!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.