Using 'Dexter and Dood - superheroes&', these multi-step problems brings together humour and maths to make these puzzles fun.
The children need to read the puzzle, identify the key information and then write the number sentence to solve each.
Differentiated to two levels.
<p>The rest of my resources on Berlie Doherty’s ‘Street Child’. I teach a Year 4/5 class so it’s a mixture of the text-based unit and stories with historical settings. I hope it’s useful to someone!</p>
See Week 1 for additional resources.
<p>Smart notebooks and resources I have made to accompany the Street Child (by Berlie Doherty) text-based unit, I have a Year 4/5 class so have also linked it to elements of stories with histroical settings. See Week 2 for additional resources.
A thirteen page comic book to introduce the early history of the Women's suffrage movement. It outlines the differences between the 'Suffragist' and 'Suffragette' movements as well as the major events that influenced the suffrage movement during that time. Includes writing prompts, worksheets and dictionary tasks.<br />
1. A thirteen page PDF color version of the comic with a comprehension quiz at the end.<br />
2. The same thirteen page PDF comic in black and white for easy printing.<br />
3. An ePub version for teacher's use on an e.book reader, iPad or other tablet.<br />
4. A student print that has a section for dictionary work and practice.<br />
5. A student answer print for the comic quiz and dictionary tasks.<br />
6. Two writing prompts to extend the lesson.<br />
7. A teacher's notes print that provides directions on using the comic .<br />
All prints are in PDF format.<br />
You can find my other resources, including more comic books and multi-media resources here;<br />
This is a creative and engaging game. <br />
There are 15 timed questions - they are all linked to the main slide. <br />
The purpose - if the class get 12 or more correct, they win the reward. If they get less than 12, they get the punishment!<br />
Be careful - each questions has a countdown timer!<br />
This is adaptable to any subject, for any age by simply over-typing the questions. <br />
This is the easiest and most engaging way to have a revision quiz!!<br />
Copyright M Willetts