This resource includes an English and Spanish version of Pearl Harbor Activity. These are perfect for your bilingual or dual language classrooms and schools!
Help your student discover the nature of Pearl Harbor Day. This resource helps your kids understand the main points of this event, the attack itself, what, when, why, and how it occurred.
Students understand the main events of Pearl harbor by reading and drawing a comic. Then, they complete a super easy mind map to put in order the main facts they have learned.
Children pay tribute to the Pearl Harbor Memorial by drawing themselves and describing what they would feel if they were there. They write a congratulation letter to the Pearl Harbor survivors, kids appreciate the braveness and strength of the soldiers.
Finally, the children receive a medal as a symbol, decorate it and draw the most important fact for them and explain it to their friends or family.
A perfect resource to help your children grasp the significance and impact of history.
The two resources I am including in this bundle are sold separately. Below is the list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
This resource includes:
- Page 1: Pearl Harbor Attack - Comic Version (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 2: Pearl Harbor Mind Map - Main Facts (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 3: Pearl Harbor Mind Map - Main Facts Empty Template (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 4: Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 5: Pearl Harbor Medal (English and Spanish Version)
Enjoy this Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day Resource!