The lesson involves:
- A broken-down success criteria sheet that can be altered depending on topic
- A PowerPoint that guides students through detailed peer-assessment
- Students are each given a skill to assess and will peer assess five other pieces of work in a carousel activity. This works best with tables of 6. At the end of the lesson each student's work will have been assessed for each skill and by 5 other people.
- Students will then improve their work based on this peer assessment before reflecting and showing their teacher where they feel they have improved their work the most.
- The teacher can then mark with minimal annotations and see if they agree with the peer assessment.
This lesson teaches itself once students have been trained into doing it!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.