This printable card game is designed to help pupils learn more about the planets in our solar system. The game is a great starter activity for introducing the topic of space, can be completely independently or in small groups, is suitable for all abilities, and should take 10 - 15 minutes.
There are 4 different versions of the cards to support with differentiation:
- Picture only cards
- Picture and name only cards
- Full fact cards
- Picture cards with blank space for children to complete
There are 8 different question cards with tasks for the students to complete, such as:
- ‘Put the planets in order of distance from the sun’
- ‘Sort the planets into gas giants and rocky planets’
- ‘Which planet spins the fastest?’
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.